Architroom is an Affiliate portal where you can purchase unique goods from Merchants around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on Architroom. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding Architroom’s Limitations as a Venue
Architroom provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from merchants around the world. It is important to note that Architroom is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Architroom, you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from Architroom, but from one of the many talented merchants on Architroom;
2. Architroom does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Architroom or any content posted by mechants(such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and
3. Each merchant on Architroom has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
2. Purchasing an Item on Architroom
When you buy from a shop on Architroom, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a merchant on Architroom, you agree that you have:
1. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.